Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wanna Know Stuff About Movies?

Today I'm going to start rolling out a basic links list that include some of the sites that I always mosey to whenever I'm on the web. But instead of just posting all the links at once without description, I figured that I'll go through maybe a few at a time and give short explainations for each as I do.

As some of my friends know, I'm an avid movie fan and I tend to try my best to keep up with movie and TV trends ahead of the game. For me, there are the two main sites that have become my stomping grounds over years:

1.) Dark Horizons - One of the best movie sites out there for news about soon to be released movies and movies that are still in production. It also features such things as interviews, trailers, commentary, and inside scoops.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/

2.) Spill.com - A movie review site and community with sharp edges and biting humor. If you don't know what I mean, check it out yourself!

www.spill.com

To easily access these links, please refer to the "Links" section on the lower right of the blog page.

No comments:

 

Distributed by Blog Templates