Wednesday, January 16, 2008

299 Word Novels

Just recently, I stumbled on this very interesting site, featuring a guy who specializes in writing 299 word novels. I found it to be quite nifty (even though these "novels" would technically be called short-shorts in the literary sense)!

The address to his site is http://davidbdale.wordpress.com/ and the title of the site is "Very Short Novels".

From now on, this link will also be included in the link section of this blog.

Hmmmm...299 words...thinking I might want to try something like that someday...maybe...perhaps...I think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, have you tried it yet, Mad Hermit? I'd be eager to see the results.

Traffic has been showing up from this link, so I want to thank you for featuring me here. Very much appreciated.

 

Distributed by Blog Templates